Imp Champion - Yaku (Attack)

star star star
Skill-ups to Max:
12
Skills:
5
Spear Charge
Charges towards the enemy with a spear to inflict continuous damage for 1 turn. Increases your Attack Power for 2 turns if you get a Critical Hit.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
Multiplier Formula:
3.8*{ATK}
5
Spear Pierce
Pierces the enemy with a spear and inflicts damage proportionate to the target's MAX HP. Inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns if you get a Critical Hit.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Multiplier Formula:
4.8*{ATK} + 0.1*{Target MAX HP}
5
Wipe Out
Charges towards the enemy to attack 5 times, and either inflicts continuous damage for 1 turn with a 75% chance or ignores the enemy's Defense with a 25% chance with each attack.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Multiplier Formula:
1.5*{ATK}
  • Show stats
    Grade 3 ★ 4 ★ 5 ★ 6 ★
    HP 3270 4455 6060 8235
    ATK 284 386 525 714
    DEF 218 297 404 549
    SPD 102
    CRIT Rate 30%
    CRIT DMG 50%
    Accuracy 0%
    Resistance 15%
star star star
Awakening Bonus: Increases CRI Rate by 15%
Skill-ups to Max:
12
Skills:
5
Spear Charge
Charges towards the enemy with a spear to inflict continuous damage for 1 turn. Increases your Attack Power for 2 turns if you get a Critical Hit.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
Multiplier Formula:
3.8*{ATK}
5
Spear Pierce
Pierces the enemy with a spear and inflicts damage proportionate to the target's MAX HP. Inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns if you get a Critical Hit.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Multiplier Formula:
4.8*{ATK} + 0.1*{Target MAX HP}
5
Wipe Out
Charges towards the enemy to attack 5 times, and either inflicts continuous damage for 1 turn with a 75% chance or ignores the enemy's Defense with a 25% chance with each attack.
Level-up Progress:
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Multiplier Formula:
1.5*{ATK}
Awakening Essences:
5
10
10
15
  • Show stats
    Grade 3 ★ 4 ★ 5 ★ 6 ★
    HP 3540 4815 6540 8895
    ATK 244 333 452 615
    DEF 175 238 323 439
    SPD 101
    CRIT Rate 15%
    CRIT DMG 50%
    Accuracy 0%
    Resistance 15%
Comments (0)